What insurances do you accept?
We are currently only accepting patients with TRICARE as their primary insurance provider.
What does Tricare cover?
- One breast pump kit per birth event. The kit may not be separately billed for and reimbursed.
- Standard power adapters: 1 replacement per birth event, and not within 12 months of the breast pump purchase date.
- Tubing and tubing adapters: 1 set per birth event.
- Locking rings: 2 every 12 months
- Bottles: 2 replacement bottles and caps/locking rings every 12 months following the birth event
- Bottle caps: 2 every 12 months after the birth event
- Storage bags: 90 bags every 30 days following the birth event
- Valves/membranes: 12 for each 12 months following the birth event
- Supplemental Nursing System (SNS): 1 per birth event when a physician prescribes
- Nipple shields/splash protectors: 2 sets (2 shields/set) per birth event when a physician prescribes
You can receive supplies in excess of the limits above when your provider prescribes them and when medically necessary. To be medically necessary means it is appropriate, reasonable, and adequate for your condition... You need to get new prescriptions when you need replacement supplies that exceed the above limits. Your provider needs to be specific about what supplies you need.
TRICARE doesn’t cover (unless part of a breast pump kit):
- Breast pump batteries, battery-powered adapters, and battery packs
- Regular "baby bottles" (bottles not specific to pump operation), including associated nipples, caps, and lids
- Travel bags and other similar carrying accessories
- Breast pump cleaning supplies
- Baby weight scales
- Garments and other products that allow hands-free pump operation
- Ice packs, labels, labeling lids, and other similar products
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, and other similar products
- Over-the-counter creams, ointments, and other products that relieve breastfeeding-related symptoms or conditions of the breasts or nipples
What do I need to complete my registration?
The following information and documents are needed:
- First and Last name
- Date of Birth
- Contact information including phone number, email address, and mailing address
- Complete insurance information
- Doctor's name and phone number
- a signed prescription with the following information
- Due Date
- Provider name, NPI, and signature
- Provider phone number
- Diagnosis code
- Billing Code and quantity of each
- Patient information including date of birth and insurance information
I need a prescription form. Where can I get one?
You can find one of our blank prescription forms HERE
We now offer a quicker easier way to get your prescription! Our medical team can issue a prescription to you in 24-48 hours. Just upload a picture of your driver's license and a recent picture of yourself (a selfie works great) and answer a few additional questions HERE
What is included in my order?
Your first order will include a double electric breast pump and a complete pumping kit. You will also get your first 90 breast milk storage bags in your first order. If you are ordering a pump with Kiinde storage pouches, your first order will include a Kiinde Starter Pack with adapters.
What is the Return Policy?
Please see our return policy HERE
My pump isn't working. What do I do?
If your pump is not working, it is covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer of your pump for troubleshooting and warranty claims.
- Baby Buddha: email@example.com
- Lansinoh: (800) 292-4794
- Medela: (800) 435-8316
- Spectra: (855) 446-6622